Issues related to sending and receiving emails is perhaps one of the most common problems that almost all users face. The problem may be caused due to some simple reasons and sometimes due to certain really big reasons. Fortunately, there are several ways available by which you can get the issue solved.
Email users who use smartphones often find it difficult to resolve the sending and receiving email problems. However, if you see the below mentioned steps, you will definitely find that the steps are much easier than those that are used for the desktops and laptops.
- The first most important thing that you can do if your email is not working in the android device is to check the internet connection. Make sure that your mobile is receiving a strong signal. If the internet connection is intermittent, turn off the data, wait for some time and then switch it on. If still this does not solve the problem, switch off the mobile device and switch it and see if the internet connection that you are getting now is stable. In order to make sure that your mobile is receiving a strong internet connection; you can try to open any webpage and see if it works.
- Another thing that you can do is check the email account setting of your phone. Make sure that all the details are entered correctly and if there is any wrong information entered; correct it before trying to find out if the mail works.
- Like when you send mails from your laptop or desktop, you make sure that the complete email address is entered and that the email id is free from spelling mistakes; similarly when using your mobile device to send mail; make sure that these steps are taken care of.
- Try to log in to your email account from another device and see if you can send and receive emails. If you can then the problem is with your android device or the app that you have downloaded. You can go ahead and uninstall the app and get it installed once again to see if it works.
- Get the battery out of the mobile and then update the profile once more. Also make sure that under the option menu, settings wireless and networks and mobile networks the checkbox next to 2G, 3G or 4G is checked. If for any reason the same has been unchecked you may not send or receive emails.
All these would ideally help you getting the issue fixed.
During the process, if you feel like you are stuck in between and do not know how to go about, you can reach the experts on hotmail support number as they can help you in getting the issue fixed.
The tech support experts can also help you in troubleshooting Hotmail account login problem as well as other email related problems such as bounce mails, missing mails, mail account hacked and many such issues.