Printers today are considered to be the most integral part of any company. But when you are printing a particular document, there are times when the printer suddenly stops working. Then you have to face a lot of issues because you might have to meet a deadline in your office. However for solving all printer related queries, they have a customer service team who are a group of experts, who help you in solving all your printer related issues either by chatting with you or through a telephonic conversation. Some of the most common printer issues which you face in your daily life are given below-
- Printer won’t print- This is the most commonly faced issue with the printer. When you are trying to print something important and your printer does not print, you get extremely frustrated. In such cases, if you see that there is no error message on the LCD, try checking the printer connections. If the printer has a wireless connection, check if the printer is Wi-Fi enabled and is connected to the network. If the issue is not resolved you can check if the printer driver is correctly installed. Wrong drivers can often result in such printer issues. In case the issue still persists you can call up the hp tech support and get your issue resolved.
- Printer is not printing from the mobile-Most printers are able to print from the wifi enabled phones however if you are having issue related to your printer, you can get in touch with the hp tech support team and get your issue resolved.
- Wi-Fi printing takes too long-There are times when the printer takes very long to print from Wi-Fi. In such cases you can check whether the firmware is updated or check if the printer is far away from the router. In case the printer is too far from the router, you can try bringing it closer to the printer and see if it starts printing at normal speed. If you still face the same issue you can take hp help.
- Printer is too slow-There are times when the printer prints very slowly. In such cases, if you are not too much worried about the print quality, you can print in the draft mode. Printing in the draft mode helps to increase the speed of the printer. You can also avoid double sided printing. If this does not solve the issue, you can take hp help and get it resolved.
- Paper Jam Issue-At times the printer is not able to print and you keep getting “Paper Jam” error message displayed on the LCD screen. In such cases you can try checking first if there are any papers stuck in the paper roller or if the paper tray is properly kept. Most of the times the issue gets resolved. However if still persists, you can get in touch with the support team.
So if the basic steps do not solve the printer issues, you can get in touch with the customer support team and get the issue resolved.