Printers are very useful thing but sometimes you may have to suffer a lot when your printer does not print well. You may want to get high quality printouts but your printer is giving you low quality printouts. In that case you will have to go through some troubleshooting steps to get rid of this issue and to increase the print quality. You can take suggestion from the printer support team regarding this matter. They can guide you and provide you the best solutions for your printer related issues.
If you are getting light or faded prints from your printer you will have to apply these below mentioned solutions:
If your printout has gray background or if your printout is too dark you will need to go through these below mentioned steps:
- At first you will need to ensure that the paper in the trays is suitable for your printer. If not you should use different kind of paper types.
- Also you should go to the control panel and then the “Adjust Toner Density” menu to set the toner density to a lower level.
- You should keep your printer in suitable temperature and humidity range.
- Also replacing cartridge can resolve this issue.
- If still the problem persists you should contact the support team such as hp printer support team to get the best solutions.
The printed content on the entire page is light or faded.
- At first you will need to reprint the document to check whether the problem continues or it is just temporary. If your printer still continuously printing papers like this you will need to go to the next steps.
- You will need to remove the cartridge and then shake it. This will redistribute the toner and this may help your printer to print properly.
- Also you should ensure that the cartridge is installed correctly.
- Then you will need to print a supply status page and check for life and usage of the cartridge.
- If the cartridge is empty you will need to refill the cartridge, if the cartridge is damaged you will need to remove that.
- If the problem continues you will need to contact the support team such as hp printer support They can better guide you.
If your printer is printing blank page you will need to follow these below mentioned steps:
- You will need to ensure that you are using the genuine ink cartridge.
- Also you will have to make sure that the cartridge is installed properly.
- You should try to print with a different cartridge to check whether the problem is with the cartridge.
- Also you should check the paper type and settings. If necessary you should change the paper settings.
- If still you are getting black printouts you should right away contact the customer service team such as hp printer customer service
If your printer is printing documents or images with repetitive wide-pitch banding and impulse bands you should try these below mentioned steps:
- You should try to print from another tray.
- Also the cartridge should be replaced.
- By using different paper type you can resolve this issue.
These print quality issues you often have to face while you try to use your printer. In that case you will need to try these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issues. Also you can seek help from the customer service team such as hp printer customer service team can be advantageous for you if you want to get rid of your printer related issues permanently.