Emails can be very essential to perform various kinds of activities and that is why you should choose your email client carefully. Also you should see which email client is providing essential benefits. Also you may want to use your email account on your mobile device. In that case you will have to set up or add your email account to your device. According to the type of your device and its operating system there are different kinds of settings available.
If you want to know those settings you can visit the email support page such as Bigpond email login page. Also you can contact the tech support team if you have any kind of queries regarding this matter. They can instantly give you answers.
If you want to set up your email on your Android device, you will have to go through these below mentioned steps:
- At first you will have to select “Apps” on your device
- Then you will have to click on “Settings”.
- After that you will have to select “Accounts” or “Accounts & Sync”. You will find this option in the general tab
- Then you will need to choose “Add Account” and then “Email” option should be selected.
- Next you will have to enter your email address and password carefully. Passwords are case sensitive and that is why you should be very careful while typing the password. Then “Manual setup” should be selected.
- After that you will have to select IMAP account and then you will need to enter the IMAP server
- Then you will have to select the accurate incoming port and SSL under “Security type”. Then click on “Next”.
- Now you have to enter the correct SMTP server and then select “SSL” under security type
- Then you will need to check whether the outgoing port is correctly entered and then you will have to select “Outgoing Authentication” or “Require Sign-In”.
- You may have to enter your email address and password again in the required fields.
- Also in this place you can change or adjust the settings if you want. If you’d like to adjust the settings, you can do it here. Then you can select “Next”.
- Now you will have to name the account then select “Done”.
If you are a windows phone user you should follow these below mentioned steps:
- At first on the “Start” menu you will have to swipe left to access the “Apps” list
- Then you will have to select “Settings” and then “Email + Accounts”.
- Now you have to select “Add an Account” and then click on “Other Account”.
- After that you will have to enter your email address and password.
In both cases you can send a test mail to your email account to check whether your email account has been activated on your mobile devices.
If you ever face any kind of issues while doing the settings you should immediately contact the tech support team by dialing their helpline number such as bigpond email. They can provide better guidance.