Are you able to send emails but not receive mails? If yes then there are numerous causes that you need to investigate. The problem may occur due to your DNS settings, email client settings and your email quota problems. If the disk quota of your cPanel has surpassed, this can also stop you from getting emails.
If the email has never arrived even when someone has sent you an email, , then there are numerous steps that you can follow in order to resolve the issue.
- You can check your junk or spam folder and search for the lost mail as many times it happens that the mail which you have not received is in your junk or spam folder. For any emails that should not have been marked as spam or junk, simply click on the email and then select not spam or junk. This will help the email to move to the inbox automatically.
- If you are still not able to find the email then you should check your sort settings and inbox filter. In case your sort order is altered than normal or your inbox is filtering based on categories, you might not be able to see the messages which you are supposed to see.
After following the above mentioned steps, if you are still not able to see your email; then it can possible that you have simply not received the email.
The specialists available on gmail customer service phone number says that you can follow the following tips if you are not receiving emails:
- You should check settings and then accounts and account settings and other Google account settings. Find out if you have given account access to any other web-sites or utilities.
- Ask the sender of the mail if they have received any kind of failed or bounced or rejected messages.
- Find out if your account is full. Check below the inbox to see how much space has already been used and how much is left.
- Try sending a test mail from another email account and see if you receive the mail.
If still you are not able to receive emails, then you should not hesitate to contact the customer care service as they can guide with the correct troubleshooting steps. Experts say that hotmail login problem can also cause the user not to receive mails. In such scenarios, you will simply have to log out from the email account and then try to log in using the correct user name and password and then try to send a test mail to your account and see if it works.